Your shopping cart is empty!
The relationships between Vendor and Client are governed by Latvian legislation.
All prices of Purchases on the online store are indicated in EUR currency.
ORDER PROCESS AND PAYMENT
Client draws up order by adding up Purchase to „cart” and giving their name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail and manner of payment and delivery.
Vendor approves that data given by Client is correct, will be used only in purchase order process and delivery and follows all personal data requirements given by Latvian legislation.
Vendor is not responsible for Clients given data accuracy while filling order.
Vendor does not verify buyers or owners personal data and does not take responsibility for damages that can occur while using third parties payment cards or personal data.
If order has been formalized successfully , Client receives approval in their e-mail. There is indicated order status and additional information. If approval e-mail does not appear in “inbox”, Client should contact Vendor.
Vendor accepts payments with Paypal and Credit Cards.
SHIPPING AND ORDER RECEIPT DATE
Every purchase is processed individually within 3 – 7 working days starting from next day of the purchase and dispatched with chosen delivery service.
Vendor provides delivery to all countries in the world.
Order receipt date depends on Clients conducted payment of Purchase, on delivery region and address and on the delivery time of particular delivery service that provides exact delivery and that is not directly dependent on Vendor.
While putting up an order Client have the opportunity to choose the most suitable types of custom receipt:
1. Receive at ZIB* workshop - Kr.Valdemara street 4-13, Riga. You will be able to receive your purchase right away after it has been made. We are open on Tuesdays and Fridays from 10AM – 6PM.
2. Omniva parcel terminal - Fastest delivery in Latvia and elsewhere in Europe. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days in Latvia.
3. Latvian Post - Regular post service around the globe. Delivery in Latvia takes up to 5 working days and elsewhere in the world up to 22 working days.
4. Express shipping- If you want to receive your purchase within a few days any where in the world, the FedEx courier is the right choice. Delivery 3-5 working days world wide. Ominva Courier door to door service in Latvia and elsewhere in Europe. Courier makes the deliveries at working days from 10AM till 18PM. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days in Latvia.
In cases when Purchase has not been delivered to Client because of loss made by postal service workers (or a courier), Vendor reimburse amount of payment for item and shipping to Client only after receiving proof of loss or compensation from postal service.
Vendor is not responsible for delays caused by chosen deliverer. If the customer has not received order within 30 days from the date of receiving tracking number from Vendor, the Vendor shall be informed of this fact by sending e-mail to email@example.com indicating purchase number and date.
Client have to notify Vendor before returning order by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Client has the rights to decline the Purchase in 14 days time starting with receiving of a Purchase. Return of Purchase is feasible only in cases when appearance of item, consumer properties, items original packaging and marking has been retained.
According to Consumer Protection Act Vendor has the right to refuse to take back Clients Purchase if it is not returned in original packaging, packaging has been severely damaged or there has been noticeable minor usage traces.
Client has the rights to refuse ordered Purchase if it has industrial defect or Purchase has changed its colour or shape after careful washing (that has been done according to Vendors given instructions).
While returning an order the Client can exchange it for a similar item or can get back paid expenses. Vendor is covering delivery expenses only if the Purchase have had industrial defect.
ATTENTION! Due to hygiene reasons, we do not offer any returns on underwear and swimwear products.
1. ZIB* gift card's value and expiry date are shown on the gift card.
2. Gift card is automatically closed after card is used up or it has expired.
3. Minimums purchase sum is not set.
4. Card can be used together with other payment means - your credit,debit card or cash if you are shopping in our workshop in Kr. Valdemara street 4-13.
5. If lost a gift card cannot be blocked or renewed and the remaining balance is not refunded.
Internet site content (graphic materials, textual information, video materials, button icons, data summaries, software and its layout) is a property of Ltd. Zibstore. It has been protected by Latvian legislation and other international laws that relates to protection of intellectual property.
Republishing and replicating site content is allowed only for personal use. Republishing and replicating site content for other purposes without written coordinated permits is forbidden.
In case of disagreement between Vendor and Client it is being resolved through negations.
In case the dispute is not resolved through negotiation, it is being dealt according to Latvian legislation with the procedures established.
Vendor is not responsible for delivery or other defaults, if there has occurred any kind of superior force – omission from third parties, a nationwide state of emergency, terrorism or its threats, environmental and climate anomalies. If any of these circumstances occur, Vendor is going to prevent caused delays as soon as possible.